The sequel to the hugely successful 2001 film ‘Cats & Dogs’, entitled Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore, opens this week in cinemas across the UK, on August 4th. If you’d like the chance to see the film on us, all you have to do is to have a Facebook account and ‘like’ our page for Dream Dogs.
One lucky winner will be chosen from people who have ‘liked’ our page on Facebook by 23.59 on September 2nd, and they will be notified within 5 days, through Facebook. The prize is £20 worth of cinema vouchers, for either Cineworld or Vue cinemas, which you can use to watch Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore (or you could watch another film if you prefer, it’s really up to you).
Have a read through our terms and conditions below, and remember to ‘like’ our Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning the cinema vouchers.
How to enter the prize draw:
To enter the prize draw and be in with a chance of winning, you must ‘like’ the Dream Dogs page on Facebook by 23.59 on the draw closing date of 2nd September.
1. No purchase necessary. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
2. Under 16s need parental/guardian’s consent. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Sheer Media Ltd, its agents and anyone professionally associated with it.
3. To enter the prize draw all you have to do is become a fan of Dream Dogs on Facebook.
4. On 3rd September, all those who have ‘liked’ the Dream Dogs page on Facebook will be entered in to one prize draw.
5. The prize consists of 1 x £20 gift voucher or gift card to the winner’s choice of cinema from either Cineworld or Vue cinemas.
6. All ‘likes’ must be received by the draw closing date of 23.59 2nd September 2010
7. Winners will be selected at random under independent supervision and notified through Facebook within five days of the closing date. In the event that any winner cannot be contacted within a further 28 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
8. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
9. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
10. Prize receivers will be required to take part in publicity. The winners’ name and county will be published on the Dream Dogs website.
11. The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Sheer Media Limited, Unit B13, Stanlaw Abbey Business Centre, Ellesmere Port CH65 5DJ
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.